Mental Health

Have Mental Health Questions? Ask a Psychiatrist Online

Mental Health

I am still waiting an answer from the health care doctor. My

I am still waiting an...

I am still waiting an answer from the health care doctor. My lawyer, Joseph took care of my needs immediately--he isn't the issue.

Answered in 1 hour by:
9/19/2013
Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Dear friend,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Please list all of your symptoms and problems that you have used for self diagnosis. Don't leave out anything and I shall do my best to help you. I am awaiting your response.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Warm regards,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC

I just received your response. Since he is in prison, I will have to ask via an email to send your requested information to me so I can pass it on to you. As soon as I have his letter I will be back in touch with you. Thank you for responding.

Dear friend,

I responded to your question with a proper answer, and you have thanked me. Nevertheless, you rated me "BAD SERVICE" which goes on my record and penalizes me.

Perhpas you meant to say OK service or Good Service or Excellent Service. I answered your question and perhaps you can undo that negative rating with a positive. I do this for a living and really care about my clients and giving them great service to help their needs.

thank you so much.

Warm regards,

Elliott
Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist

I will rate you higher at the completion of our chat, and give you gratuity but for now I'm feeling hostility in your words. We've gotten off on the wrong foot, hopefully we'll do better with our next communications.

Dear friend,

No hostility was felt or intended but if felt that, then please accept my apologies. I look forward to the additional information so that I can help you determine what is going on and offer professional recommendations.

I the meantime I would welcome any personal observatios of yours that might shed some more light on this situation.

I shall keep you and your loved ones in my prayers.

Warm regard,

Elliott

Thank you. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Dear friend,

Thank you once more for getting back to me. I look forward to the additional information and the opportunity of serving you in a satisfactory and caring manner.

Warm regards,

Elliott
Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist