Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

I combined .5 mgms. Of clonazapam with 15 mgms. Of

I combined .5 mgms. Of clonazapam with 15 mgms. Of Milan-mirtzazaprine and had a bad morning reaction after taking the combination before bedtime yesterday. Am I correct in assuming the problem was because I combined the two drugs?
Dr. Z. :

Hello I believe I can help you with your concern

Dr. Z. :

I am so sorry that you had a bad morning reaction after taking these medications. May I ask what were your symptoms in the morning for you to call it a "bad morning reaction?"

Dr. Z. :

And also how long have you been taking the clonazepam and Mylan-mirtazapine?

Dr. Z. :

I am sorry you just rated me with a bad service, may I ask why?

Dr. Z. :

You did not even answer my questions for more information regarding your symptoms of a "bad morning reaction"