Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

What are the best alcohol residential treatment centers in

What are the best alcohol residential treatment centers in the U.S.
DoctorZ :

Hello I believe I can help you with your question

DoctorZ :

If you are not concerned about cost, I would say that these clinics are some of the best in the country

DoctorZ :

This program in Northern California, I have had patients come from here and they think highly of it, but I have not yet taken a tour of their facilities, but I am planning to in the Fall or Winter

DoctorZ :

Sorry the last 4 links I have most likely do not apply to you, so I would just ignore them

DoctorZ :

But the first 5 do apply and are considered some of the best in the country. Particularly the Menninger Clinic and the Betty Ford Center