Dr. A. Rene
Dr. A. Rene, Psychologist
Experience:  10 years of clinical experience with expertise in trauma related disorders.
74737884

I suffer from PHAGOPHOBIA. The mental health sector has made

I suffer from PHAGOPHOBIA. The mental health sector has made it worse through drugs they give me for paranoid scysophenia. I am a Spiritulist and would rather die than not be. I was six years old and under a lot off stress when this problem first came on. can you help? I am now 56 years old.

ldquo;Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid.” – Einstein

I am available to help. When do you notice the symptoms? For example, do you have them around eating and drinking? Is it more triggered by anxiety or certain environments or physical triggers?