Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

Elliot, I just wanted you to know how much I appreciated

Hello Elliot, I just wanted you to know how much I appreciated your caring response to me with your so, so helpful responses. Legallease has really laid a guilt trip on me, about not clicking the ratings buttons and being irresponsible about it. If any were you I want to say I am so sorry, You really helped me so much by just really caring about me when I felt that no one else did! I hope that you were paid for your answeres to me, other wise I will go back and do what I should have done, when I was really having a nervous break down, and only really thought of myself. I just wanted to say a Big Thanks, ***** ***** you were the absolute most help to me than any one! I really appreciate your time spent on me!

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Dear Candie,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Thank you so much for your very kind words.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I do care about my clients and know how much many of them need support and real heartfelt concern.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I am so glad I could help.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I was not paid for helping you. No answer was accepted and the question was closed.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

If you like you do have that opportunity right now to give me a high rating, if you wish you show me that concern.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I do appreciate your kind words.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I wish you great success and shall continue to keep you in my prayers.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Warm regards,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Elliott

Dear Candie,

Thank you so much. May God bless you.

Warm regards,

Elliott
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am sorry Elliot that I can not afford more for a tip!

You are a great guy and I will try not to bother you again, because I can not even tip u due to it being my husbands account, and I am very , very frightened of him. He is a lot stronger than I. I am soaked because he keeps throwing glasses of water at me!

Thank you for everything Candie. God bless you.
Elliott