Mental Health

Have Mental Health Questions? Ask a Psychiatrist Online

Mental Health

My daughter lives in Oakland, Calif. Got married after one

My daughter lives in Oakland...
My daughter lives in Oakland, Calif. Got married after one month. By one month in marriage she was pregnant. Lost the baby at 7 weeks. NPD was acting strange until his mother called her a Nacissis. She looked up the definition and totally describe her husband. She's trying to find a place of her own and hopefully get a divorce. Is there any phone number she can call for advice?
7/2/2013
Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Dear friend,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

The organization that would be the first-line place to call, from which your daughter could be guided to additional services including emergency housing and counseling, would be "A Safe Place" which has been serving Oakland for 35 years and is a free service.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Their website is:

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

http://asafeplacedvs.org/?page_id=195

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

and their phone number is:

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

***-***-****

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

It is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I she has health issues relating to her miscarriage she can can great help for women at East Bay Women's Health:

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

http://obgyn-eastbay.com/home.html

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

East Bay Women's Health
***** Suite 1200
Oakland, CA 94609
(###) ###-####/span>

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I wish your daughter peace of mind and safety. She can be helped at those addresses and she will find many kind people who will give her a helping hand.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I shall keep your daughter and your family in my prayers.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Warm regards,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC

<span class="JA_chatAuthorName"Customer:

Thank you. We're asking our friends to pray for her safety. God bless, Dolores

Dear Dolores,

If she calls either of those numbers she will find caring peoplel who will look after her, perhaps even more because she is a foreigner and they will want to protect her. I remember the kindness I experienced as a young traveller in Germany many years ago. She will be treated in the same kind way. Our prayers will always help too. Thank you and may God bless and protect our family.

Warm regards,

Elliott

We're working of the Government in Germany with the Dodds School. She's a US citizen. She's been living in the states on her own. I gave her the info you gave me, but the health clinic site didn't lite up when I finished writing it so I don't know if it was correct. Can you give it to me again?Thanks.

http://obgyn-eastbay.com/home.html

East Bay Women's Health
***** Suite 1200
Oakland, CA 94609
(###) ###-####/span>

Coincidentally I just finished co-authoring a book of grammar and good living guide in rhythms and rhymes which was developed with a life-long DODDS teacher, Ellie Schmidt (recently deceased). Her work is well known throughout the DODDS system and soon will be available worldwide on amazon.

I wish your daughter the best of good care and safety.

Best wishes to you,

Elliott

Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist

I forgot the p in http: Thanks

Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist