Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane, First, that's nice that you've already seen

Dear Dr. Keane, First, that's nice that you've already seen that film and enjoyed it. Anyway, hope to catch you too for a chat, that would be good. Glad that you want to chat too when you get a moment.
Dr.Keane :

Hi, here for a quick check, only have a couple of minutes

Customer:

Hi

Customer:

I am here for a moment

Dr.Keane :

Dr.Keane :

same here

Dr.Keane :

all I remember about that movie was that I enjoyed it and loved the ending...

Customer:

well, that's nice, now you would have seen some Scottish countryside, just thought I'd mention it. I wans watching it the other day and started to think of you.....Oh and there's definitely another season of Downton coming.

Dr.Keane :

I know, saw the new cast list somewhere, dont' remember where

Customer:

I think I am just about over the big disappointment of not getting any of the couple of jobs I applied for recently.

Customer:

Yes I read something about a new cast list too.

Customer:

may have been on Yahoo homepage where I read it.

Dr.Keane :

Don't fret over it, you will find success when you the job is right. You are doing all the right things, and as the job market inproves so will your chances of finding a new position.

Dr.Keane :

I really dont' have more than a minute or two to chat, but wanted to at least check in and see if you were here.

Customer:

I am trying not to fret, just hard at times. Did have a joke with a friend that perhaps they wanted blood,i I decided i didn't have enough :)

Dr.Keane :

You have other things to focus on as well besides the job situation, keep making your jewelry and sell it yourself online or at a craft show. There are ways to market it and it takes out the middleman. Just a thought

Dr.Keane :

:)

Customer:

I just really wanted to check in with you, and now I have, so that is good. Always good to be able to chat with you.

Customer:

Yes, that's a thought I'll ponder on. Thanks :)

Dr.Keane :

good, sorry it is so quick, I'll try again when I have more time.....think about your other options. Have to run!! Have a good evening.