How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TherapistMarryAnn Your Own Question
TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 5840
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
TherapistMarryAnn is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Desparetly need help: diagnosed with having severe anxiety,

This answer was rated:

good day..desparetly need help:
diagnosed with having severe anxiety, PTSD, and severe depression (several times)on and tried several medications. i am displaying ALOT of aggitation and aggression issues (ruined almost all my relationships with friends/families). Finding its getting way worse-losing my spouse now.Any kind of advice would be greatly apprieciated
Thank you for requesting my assistance.
It sounds like there is something going on here that no one is catching. If you have been diagnosed with severe anxiety, depression and you have PTSD and you have tried many medications and therapy without any success, then it sounds like either your diagnosis is wrong or the therapist and medications you are taking are not right for you.
At this point, some part of your treatment should have worked for you. You should not be experiencing a worsening of symptoms but should see at least some improvement.
If you have not had a thorough evaluation by a mental health profession such as a Master's level therapist or a psychiatrist, you may want to try that first. You need to be sure of your diagnoses so the treatment is right for you.
You may also want to consider getting a new therapist. While seeing a therapist is a good way to help yourself, sometimes you need to search a bit to find someone who can help and that you feel comfortable with. Talk to your doctor about a referral or search on line at
You may also want to talk to your doctor about shock treatments. If you are experiencing severe depression and nothing has worked, shock treatments can help. They are very different than they used to be and are used as a viable treatment option currently. It would help address your agitation and crying.
Also, find outlets that help. Exercise such as boxing or cardio can help you get out your feelings in a healthy way. Take breaks, talk to others about your feelings or learning to say "Stop" when you feel yourself becoming agitated and leaving the room can all help. Support groups can be another outlet to help keep yourself calm and feeling less alone.
Here are some resources to help:
I hope this has helped you,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thank you
does just answer have someone i can ask questions too about my spouse - to try to have him kinda understand what im going through.
You are welcome! Yes, you can ask any question about your spouse. Just open up a new question and an expert should answer. You can also request any expert you would like to talk to, just as you did here.
May I please request that if you find the service I provided helpful at all that you rate me with three or above? Your rating is the only way I am reimbursed for my answer. Thank you so much!
TherapistMarryAnn and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you