How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Vikas Your Own Question
Dr. Vikas
Dr. Vikas, Psychiatrist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 2253
Experience:  MBBS ; M.D Psychiatry, MS. Health Informatics
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Vikas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can u plz come on chat sir, i have something to talk about

This answer was rated:

Can u plz come on chat sir, i have something to talk about urgently.
Dr Vikas :


Dr Vikas :

I will not be able to answer your question right now.

Dr Vikas :

so I am opting out


sir,then how can i put forward my question


my money has already been deducted




hello sir


hope you are fine


Sir, I saw a very reputed Psychiatrist here and for all of my problems (

Schizophrenia especially the negative symptoms, Severe OCD and

GAD and Depression ) he has given me C.B.T. plus the below

mentioned meds : I am taking these since last 1 week along with the


1) Aripiprazole 30mg daily at night
2) Trihexyphenadyl 2mg daily in the morning
3) Clonazepam 0.5mg---0.5mg-----1mg

Sir, I am facing severe GAD n Depression now but my other psychotic

problems r under control.
Now Sir, do u think I need an extra medicine too for my deteriorating anxiety n depression.


In that case, which will be the best drug for augmenting


Kindly help me sir


As we have discussed earlier also, you need to stop asking same questions from different experts / psychiatrists (You mentioned earlier that you are in financial trouble because of this). Just have faith in your treating psychiatrist.

Regarding your question, for GAD and Depression, you are not taking any antidepressant so just discuss with your doctor about adding an antidepressant like Desvenlafaxine in a dose strength of 50 mg per day. Desvenlafaxine can control your anxiety and depression symptoms effectively.

Kind regards

Dr. Vikas and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear Sir,I m short of funds and thats why unable to ask a New question.

Sir, I have changed many doctors, sir my present doctor has prescribed me the following :

1) Paroxetine cr 37.5 mg ( 1----x------x )

2) Aripiprazole 20 mg ( x------x------1 )

3) clonazepam 0.5mg ( 1---1----1 )

But sir, i cannot go out of home out of crippling anxiety and heavy sweating.I have social phobia. Kindly help.


Don't worry, just ask your doctor to increase the dose of Paroxetine by 12. 5 or 25 mg and this should be helpful. Your doctor can also consider the option of increasing the dose of Clonazepam. For example, he can increase the dose by 1 mg three times a day initially till your anxiety symptoms are under control.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

sir, increasing the dose of clonazepam has been tried...sir is duloxetine a better choice for my condition ?

First step should be to increase the dose of Paroxetine and see if it helps. You should wait for 2-3 weeks to see the effect.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok Sir, Thanks a lot....sir, just one last question, can we consider the introduction of propranolol and pregabalin ?

no need of doing that right now in my view.

Related Mental Health Questions