How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bill Your Own Question
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 3707
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Bill is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help. I am home bound. I cannot leave my room.

This answer was rated:

I need help. I am home bound. I cannot leave my room. Bipolar with panic attacks. I am desperate for help. I have no insurance. No meds for 4 or more years. I need to sign legal papers for husband and I can't. I lost my picture ID and I can't leave my house. I feel like I am dying. My house is in really bad shape because nobody in my family will clean. I do not know what to do. I want to get out of this room and live again. I cannot cook for myself. I cannot bathe or shower. I am getting fatter by the day. My sleeping is only in 1 hour increments sprinkled through the day with max of 4 hours total usually. I don't want to die like this. I am scared. Who can I call to try to get help?(Washington State)

Hello- Thank you for asking the question. I have over 30 years of experience working with individuals, couples and families & am happy to reply.

I am sorry to hear about these isses and complex needs you have.

If you click on the following link- it will take you to a page where All of the Washington State Social and Mental Health Services can be located by County.

Then click on the tab that says " Medical and Health" and you will can contact the mental health and social services providers in your county.

Contact them today and seek their assistance.

Also, contact the local office of NAMI (National Alliance for the Mentally Ill)

The Washington State Weblink is here:

These agencies will help you.

Kindest regards, Bill


Thank you and I wish you the very best.
Bill and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you