Bill
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
48585111

I am feeling lethargic and depressed for two years now

i am feeling lethargic and depressed for two years now getting worse and worse every month, i had a few episodes where i had really big lows! anyways i started taking zyban 3 weeks ago did not help so i went to original wellbutrin 2 weeks ago......i started at 300mg and it messed me up i was like stoned all day and could barely walk, two days later went to 150 and now my mood is stable but i feel like crying every morning and feel better at night
3:00 PM
so its two weeks today and i did not get
Bill :

Hello- Thank you for asking the question. I have over 30 years of experience working with individuals, couples and families & am happy to reply.

Bill :

Alex- I responded to this in the other thread-

Bill :

Did you receive the response?

Bill :

If you have further questions----that are not covered in the other response- feel free to respond here.

Customer:

ok last one

Customer:

so it can happen all of a sudden after 4-6 weeks to go from sad to better and should not worry? can i take anything such as 5htp to better this?

Bill :

It will be a gradual process of change and you should feel better in the 4-6 week window.

Bill :

I am responding in chat and in Q&A.

Customer:

ok have a good day then