Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

My daughters are 18 and 16, I split up with my ex in August

My daughters are 18 and 16, I split up with my ex in August and I've had just found out that he was abusing my daughters...I always knew he was a control freak he used to coerce me into having threesomes...but how do I cope with the fact that he raped my daughters!
Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Dear friend,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I believe that I can help.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Is he now in a position where he can rape other girls?

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Have you spoken with a solicitor?

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I understand the shame that your daughters are experiencing. They may possibly have repercussions in their later lives because of these traumatic experiences. Sometimes getting closure and dealing with these terrible events is the best way to go.

Customer: No my youngest ran away in march and I've just had her to tray for Christmas first time since march, my 18 year old has just found out her boyfriend was abused and we were talking about how she could help I'm and it was then she told me...they girls profess they are fine ...but I want to kill him
Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Having this locked in secret means that THEY feel guilty for what happened.

Customer: Maybe now by telling me they realise that they weren't to blame?
Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

How about having him put in prison instead? His inmates heavily frown on child abusers.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

will heavily frown

Customer: We were previously interviewed by social services when they were little and then again later but h
Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

He has carried his narcissism beyond the bounds of decency and beyond the law.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Your younger daughter has already been affected enough to have run away.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

They both need psychotherapy for trauma. All three of you should go together, after finding the right therapist.

Customer: about smacking but he made out it was them lying and nothing ever went any further...I believed him. They don't want to take action they just want to shut it away,....will anything have if we go to the police. It is a very nasty separation already won't people just think it is me being vindictive
Customer: I'm living in Kent with emma and Becky is in leeds I don't know what to do
Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I would get a solicitor. I am sure that you can find one to take your cause. Perhaps a woman would have more zeal. I used to live in the County of Kent (Village of Lenham) and I know how people feel about this.

Customer: I already have a harresment order against my ex can I take it up through them..I don't have money to pay a solicitor
Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Take it up through them or through the courts or police. A heinous crime was committed and you as the mother may even be OBLIGATED to report this.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Perhaps you can find a solicitor who will help you pro bono. In any case, the prosecutors are all solicitors or attorneys and will help you, are obliged to help you. This is a felony and the criminal is still at large.

Customer: Thank you your right I have to do something thanks for being there.
Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I am sorry. We were momentarily cut off from this chat.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

God bless and protect you. May you have the courage to see this through. I will keep you and your daughters in my prayers. Warm regards, Elliott