Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

How can a man with arthritis in lower back and hips who has

How can a man with arthritis in lower back and hips who has been impotent for 15 years best srve his wife who still is able to activly enjoy sex

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

Dear friend,

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

Your wife craves your affection and attention, with sweet caresses , gentle words, and kisses, large and small, depending on her mood and sexual arousal.

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

Stimulation of her nipples, particularly with you mouth and tongue, will heighten her level of arousal.

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

She would like to be kissed all over her body, and would like gentle stimulation of her vagina and clitoris with your finger and her tongue.

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

Inserting you finger inside of her until you find her most arousable area, the G-spot (let her guide you) will also continue to help her level of sexual stimulation rise.

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

Rubbing back and forth on her clitoris with your finger or tongue, or with a dildo if she do desires, can continue to arouse her until he reaches orgasm.

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

Continue to kiss her and hold her after she is done. You know that you care but she wants to feel it as well.

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

Make sure you use prooer lubricant so there is no friction to give her pain.

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

Is there any other way that I can assist you?

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

Your wife will appreciate your loving tenderness and you will make her feel happier and more satisfied.

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

You will become closer and feel more intimate throughout the week because of this.

Customer:

You have pretty well described our life for the past few years and it does work to some extent. Guess I was looking for something a little different and even helpful to my own needs.