Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Dr. Mark is a PhD in psychology in private practice
50444359

What is the best strongest benzodiazipene musclerelaxant

Customer Question

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 4 years ago.

Hi! I'll be glad to be of help with this issue.

Valium and Klonopin are probably the benzodiazepines you would try. Triazolam has a much shorter half life and so may not have been as effective for you. The half life means how long it takes for half of the drug to exit your system. So if your system eliminates Triazolam at 3 hours (average half life) then it may not work for you as long and thus effectively as Klonopin which can last up to 8-10 times longer or Valium which lasts even longer.

But there are also antispastic agents that can help depending on your medical history. Baclofen, for example, is a muscle relaxant specifically. So that might be something to discuss with your doctor as well.

Okay, I wish you the very best!

My goal is for you to feel like you've gotten Great Service from me and the site. If we need to continue the discussion for that to happen, then please feel free to reply and we'll continue working on this. If the answer has given you the help you need, please remember to give a rating of 5 (Great Service) or 4 (Informative and helpful), or even 3 (Got the job done) button. This will make sure that I am credited for the answer and you are not charged anything more than the deposit you already made by pressing any of these buttons. Bonuses are always appreciated! If I can be of further help with any issue now or in the future, just put "For Dr. Mark" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it. All the best, ***** *****

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This was all on your blog for free. I got nothing I didn't read off your web site already. Nothing mentioned about oxycodone with it or boys amine only the half like of triazam
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 4 years ago.
Hi. I'm sorry my answer wasn't helpful to you. I'd like to help you as much as I can.

I'm not clear about what you would like to know about oxycodone. My impression from what you wrote is that you've already tried it. And so I assumed it also didn't help. Are you still hopeful oxycodone can help you? What is your question about it?

I'm also not clear as to what wasn't answer, so maybe you could help here: you asked which benzodiazepines would be helpful. I answered Klonopin and Valium You wrote that you've already used Triazolam. So I responded with why they might be helpful to try given that you have already tried one benzodiazepine.

Is there some other information about which benzodiazepine might be useful that I might help with?

Again, I would like to help. My goal is for you to feel like you've gotten Great Service from me and the site. If we need to continue the discussion for that to happen, then please feel free to reply and we'll continue working on this. If the answer has given you the help you need, please remember to give a rating of 5 (Great Service) or 4 (Informative and helpful), or even 3 (Got the job done) button.