Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

I would like to find a therapist using near DC, realize it

I would like to find a therapist using mdma near Washington DC, realize it would have to be underground. Can anyone help ?
Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

Dear friend,

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

I strongly empathize with your plight, and realize that MDMA therapy is the next logical step after what you have been through. I assume that you have PTSD.

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

There are government projects that you might get on, particularly if you are ex-military. There is ongoing research going on, and you will have to make a lot of inquiries and may just be fortunate enough to contact the right person.

Customer:

yes, chronic and acute

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

There have been studies going on in Switzerland and Israel that I have heard of, and there has been much anecdotal evidence to support pursing this avenue further.

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

I understand how much you are suffering on a day to day basis, with person experience with a close friend, and with some clients.

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

Let me give you a website with links to the best information on the subject. This is the best I can do for you but wanted you to have some kind of lead.

Customer:

Pardon me, but I am specifically looking for contact info for underground MDMA therapists. I know all about MAPS and NIMH and various other trials.

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2010-07/spu-mp071210.php

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

Then I will opt out and let someone else assist you. I just wanted to help you as one caring person to another who is suffering.

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

I wish you great success.

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

Warm regards,

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

Elliott

Customer:

I have met many who mean well, and I appreciate your comments, but I am way past looking for warm regards...I have plenty of that already.

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

So, you have punished me for trying to give you helpful information. I opted out to give you the opportunity to get other help.

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC :

You are so inappropriately wrong to dis me with negative feedback when my only concern was to lend you a helping hand and some encouragement and give you some information that I did not know you already had. You have the opportunity to give me my deserved positive feedback which is the only way to remove the negative. I did not expect to have my hand bitten when I was only trying to help you. I understand how much you suffer every day, and didn't think my kindness would be returned with negative feedback on my record.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Elliot, I didn't mean to dis you, but I am being specific about my request, and dont need all the other advice. You are clearly doing your best to help, and no intention to mislead or harm.

I have subsequently sought this info elsewhere and found what I need.

thank you, Mark

Dear *****,

I forgive you for putting negative feedback on my permanent record. I know that you are overwrought.

You can change it if you wish.

God bless you and help you find peace and healing.

Warm regards.

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC

Thank you so much, Mark for your compassion. You have a kind heart and it will serve you well. I will keep you in my prayers.

Warm regards,

Elliott