Dr. L
Dr. L, Psychologist
Experience:  Psychologist, Marriage and Family Therapist
63993671

I'm male 55 with ed. I can get an erection some times in the

Customer Question

i'm male 55 with ed. I can get an erection some times in the morning but not at night very often and if I do it doesn't last. I do take cialis and it works some time but know when we want to make love. what can I do to start to make it better, Tom X

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. L replied 4 years ago.
Dr. L :

http://www.webmd.com/erectile-dysfunction/guide/erectile-dysfunction-treatment-care

Dr. L :

Dr. L :

I would like to help you with your question.

Dr. L :

I have posted above a very good website. You will see an entire list of topics that provide indepth information about ED. I encourage you to take a list at these topics...in particular, look at the article on Lifestyle Changes - this section has some great information about things you can do to gain a stronger erection.

Dr. L :

Take a look at this and then let me know if I can provide you with more information.

Dr. L :

ED is very common. While it is very frustrating and upsetting, the article on lifestyle changes might prove beneficial.

Dr. L :

Thanks.