How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bill Your Own Question
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 3707
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Bill is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Bill replied 5 years ago.
Bill :

Hello- Thank you for asking the question. I have over 30 years of experience working with individuals, couples and families & am happy to reply.

Bill :


Bill :

Please respond below with more detail about your question and I will be happy to respond.

Kindest regards, Bill

Expert:  Bill replied 5 years ago.

As Above- please provided more detail below about your question and I will be happy to respond.

Kind regards, Bill

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

hi how do you deal with disturbing thoughts

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

hello anyone there

Expert:  Bill replied 5 years ago.


Please give me an example of the "disturbing thoughts" you have been experiencing.

Be as detailed as you can.

I will respond.

Best, Bill