How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Bonnie Your Own Question
Dr. Bonnie
Dr. Bonnie, Psychologist and RN
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 2189
Experience:  35 years experience counseling children and families
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Bonnie is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I get a sick psychological person who stole my keys

Customer Question

How do I get a sick psychological person who stole my keys to return them to me ?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Bonnie replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for consulting Just Answer,

Sorry that you are in this aggravating situation. You should call the police and report the theft.

Since there is so much anger and jealousy between you, you need a non-bias person to get involved. Since this is a legal matter, the police are the best option.

best regards....
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'm 69 He had no business being on my property and entering my home, H'll lie and say it was not him. I/ll use a private mediator service. Thanks

Expert:  Dr. Bonnie replied 4 years ago.
Okay, good luck.