Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane,(chat post)Can we chat later by any chance

Dear Dr. Keane,(chat post)Can we chat later by any chance today please, if you have time. There are some things that may constitute as some sort of progress and would like to see what you think and things I'd like to share with you. I however may not get personal computer time until your afternoon, perhaps not until after 3pm your time. If you do respond to this and if you are able to in chat post form I will have this chat up on screen. I'm not trying to be difficult or anything about times, it's the funeral today plus I still have to work, so hopefully you'll understand that time is limited until later in the day. Sat, I can't be online until at least your late afternoon due to plans. Hope we manage to catch each other for a chat some time soon.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

I'll try to be back on around then if you want to try the "chat" again, it's now in q & a .
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience: Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.