Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane, its just a quick post

Dear Dr. Keane, it's just a quick post to you to say that I'm doing a little better today. It is all so very sad but work is keeping me busy. I didn't have the best of night's sleep, but it was better than the night before. Thank you again for your kind sympathy. Your support does mean a lot and really does help. It is very good to know that I don't need to be strong all the time. I found a bit of relief in you saying that as a couple of the days I wasn't managing to be very strong and keep it together at all when I was at home. Today seems a little easier. I have plans tomorrow on Sat, hoping that keeping them might be a good thing, but hope to catch you some time again, for now, okay, there isn't a question but I wanted to let you know all of this. Please, if you can, let me know if you receive this. I will make sure you get credit. Hope to chat soon.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Hi, glad to hear things are a bit better today.
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience: Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.