Dr_Anderson
Dr_Anderson, Doctor
Experience:  Psychiatrist
66203730

Margo here. quick 2 questions- lyme related What are the

Hi Dr Anderson: Margo here. quick 2 questions- lyme related What are the side effects of the 3 main antibiotics given for Lymes? What if you throw up? have band 41 - associated with panic attacks.
Dr_Anderson : Greetings!
Dr_Anderson : I answered the other question, too, but I think it was accepted before my answer posted. I can copy and paste it here if you are unable to access it. For these questions:
Dr_Anderson : Which antibiotics would they give you? There are more than three that can be used, so I'd want to know which three specifically you are looking at. For most antibiotics, GI upset, light sensitivity, and/or allergic reactions are the things we are most concerned with. If a person throws up it depends upon how soon after the dose was taken. For example, if the dose was within 15 minutes, it is usually necessary to redose.
Customer:
Greetings! It shows that you posted, but no post came through on my screen - did you have a follow-on question?
Regards,
Dr. Anderson
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thank you
You are welcome! Did you have some follow-on questions? (I seem to be having trouble gaining access to the posting screen).
Regards,
Dr. Anderson