How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Bonnie Your Own Question
Dr. Bonnie
Dr. Bonnie, Psychologist and RN
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 2189
Experience:  35 years experience counseling children and families
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Bonnie is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Looking for treatment centers in Southeastern WI for a 6 yr

Customer Question

Looking for treatment centers in Southeastern WI for a 6 yr old girl diagnosed with encopresis, ADHD and ODD. Help...
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Bonnie replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for consulting JA,

My practice is in the Milwaukee area and so I am aware of the local resources. Has mother tried the GI Clinic at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin?. My understanding is that they have a child psychologist that work on behavioral issues associated with GI problems including encopresis. The phone number is(###) ###-####and ask for GI Clinic. They also have nurse practitioners who are helpful in the behavior management.

Hope this helps....