Bill
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
48585111

Im also dyslexic and struggled all threw school does that

Customer Question

im also dyslexic and struggled all threw school does that have anything to do with it?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Bill replied 5 years ago.
Bill :

Hello- Thank you for asking the question. I have over 30 years of experience working with individuals, couples and families & am happy to reply.

Bill :

I see you have talked to another expert today- I reviewed your history and am happy to help you.

Bill :

Can you be more specific as to what I can help you with now?

Customer:

i lost what you said

Expert:  Bill replied 5 years ago.
You clicked accept however, you can continue your inquiry here and I will respond.

Best, Bill
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i was diagnosed with adhd and never treated im also dyslexic and struggled all threw school i was wondering what that ment
Expert:  Bill replied 5 years ago.
Dyslexia is a Developmental Reading disorder that is often a co-occurring issue in people who has ADD- ADHD or other learning related problems.
Dyslexia has different presentations and can be the result of different factors. It is primarily classified in 3 distinct areas: 1) traumatic 2)primary and 3) secondary.
Complete detail about Dyslexia and the above classifications can be found here:
http://www.medicinenet.com/dyslexia/article.htm#1whatis
Upon review of the information, if you have additional questions feel free to ask.
Otherwise, I wish you the very best.
Bill