How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Howard Wise Your Own Question
Howard Wise
Howard Wise, Counselor
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 650
Experience:  Counseling with a compassionate ear and a loving heart.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Howard Wise is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there a psychologist in the area who will be willing to

Customer Question

is there a psychologist in the area who will be willing to assess whether or not im ready after ten years in social security and disabilty to be released from social security benefits, or allowed to be my own representative payee..
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Howard Wise replied 5 years ago.
Good morning,

Are you asking if there is a psychologist on Just Answer who can do this for you?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
im in need of a letter to send to send to social security from a doctor who is legally established, able to opnionate, and to resond to the social security administration.
Expert:  Howard Wise replied 5 years ago.
I understand. You will need to meet with a doctor in person for this.