Ryan LCSW
Ryan LCSW, Mental Health
Experience:  Individual and Family Therapist
16045978

I have a sister living in Omaha. She had an emotional

Hello.
I have a sister living in Omaha. She had an emotional breakdown in early January. She is not doing well from the conversations that I have with her.
Her doctor's name is ***** ***** I have spelled it correctly. A woman who is not a psychiatrist, but a psychologist.
I really need to speak with her, but I don't know her phone number, or even her first name.
Can you please help me with her full name and phone?
I would appreciate it SO much......
Judie Ryman
XXX-XXX-XXXX
Marengo, Illinois
Hey there,

I was unable to find anyone with the last name of "Hearndon" who is a Psychologist in Omaha, but I did find a Vivian "Herndon" who is a Psychologist in Omaha, and hopefully this is the person you are looking for.

Vivian Herndon
10060 Regency Circle Omaha, NE 68114
(402)(###) ###-####