Dr. Rossi
Dr. Rossi, Psychotherapist
Experience:  PsyD, LPC, CHt
19260254

I'm trying to remember the name of the condition where a

I'm trying to remember the name of the condition where a parent is unable to distinguish themself psychologically from their child

Are you refering to parent-child enmeshment / emotional incest?

http://www.odessawellness.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/parentenmeshmentchecklist.pdf

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Dr. Rossi,

I'm following up on the message I sent yesterday. I gather that I'm supposed to do something to convey a payment to you, but the web site isn't clear.

The message you sent had a passage, apparently boilerplate, which says "If satisfied, please ACCEPT-deposit isn't a guarantee of payment2expert." But there is nothing on the page to indicate acceptance. What should I do now?

Paul XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi Paul,

You only click the Accept (green button at the end) if satisfied w. the answer. I had actually sent it as an IR (info request) to see if that was the term you had in mind. If it was something else than the enmeshment/emotional incest terms, you do not have to click the accept. Those were the terms that came to my mind when I read your question.

Thank you.