How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JaRee1993 Your Own Question
JaRee1993, Mental Health Professional
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 180
Experience:  Licensed to diagnosis and treat mental and emotional health issues of adults, adolescents and children and pastoral counseling.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
JaRee1993 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What can you do to test for personality disorder?

Customer Question

Goodmorning, What can you do to test for personality disorder ?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  JaRee1993 replied 5 years ago.
JaRee1993 :

Hi, thank you for contacting Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I am a mental health counselor. There are tests out there that can assist a professional in ruling out certain diagnosis as well as helping them find the right diagnosis. Psychologists are usually the type of doctor that administers and interprets these test. One is the MMPI which is The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory. I would recommend you call your local mental health board to assist you in finding a psychologist who can do this for you.

Please let me know if I can assist you further in this. If this answer has helped you then please press the Accept button at the bottom of the page so that I can be paid by Just Answer. Also, please fill out the feedback form so that I can know how to better serve our customers. Again, thank you for contacting Just Answer. Ja`Ree


Thankyou, can you provide me with some phone numbers . My area code is 2780 NSW Australia.

JaRee1993 and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  JaRee1993 replied 5 years ago.
I would not know numbers for there since I live in the United States. Check and see if you have a mental health board there or call your local hospital to see if they have some numbers. You probably could find them in your phone book under Physicians/Psychologists. I hope you can find one who can help you. Ja`Ree