How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Manley Your Own Question
Mark Manley
Mark Manley, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 402
Experience:  Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Over 15 years exp. Married 30 years and happy.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Mark Manley is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an adult grandson who needs some psychiatric

Resolved Question:

I have an adult grandson who needs some psychiatric counseling . I know he will not take
kindly to it as he doesn't think he needs it but he's having trouble with temper and being
unhappy. I need the name of a counseler who could handle him and get through to him
without him getting angry. Can you helpme?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Mark Manley replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer.
I am sorry your grandson is having difficulty.
Where does he live? City and state.
Thank you.
Mark Manley
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
My grandson lives in Tampa, Fla.
Expert:  Mark Manley replied 5 years ago.
I would suggest ***** *****, PhD, LMHC. His contact information is:
Phone: (###) ###-####
Whitford-Thomas Group
3910 W Alva St
Tampa, Florida 33614
His web address is:
I highly recommend you visit the website first as it will help you to get to know the therapist as well as the therapeutic process. I wish all the best for you, your grandson and his parents.
- Mark
Mark Manley and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you