Dr. Vikas
Dr. Vikas, Psychiatrist
Experience:  MBBS ; M.D Psychiatry, MS. Health Informatics
4079050

Should you be worried if your partner fanatsizes about a

Should you be worried if your partner fanatsizes about a pervious partner because they have you so there's no need to fantasize about what they can have?
My partner and I have been together for almost 3 years and is a woman.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Vikas replied 5 years ago.

As long as both of you are maintaining a loving and healthy sexual relationship, I don't think there is any reason to worry about sexual fantasies of your partner.

Purpose of fantasy

Women's Top 5 Sexual Fantasies and What They Mean

Best wishes,

Vikas

Please feel free to ask if you need clarification/more information. Kindly click the GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON if you are satisfied with the answer. POSITIVE FEEDBACK and BONUS are warmly appreciated
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
My issue isn't that I'm worrying about my partner having fantasies but that they are about a previous partner. Should that be a concern?
Expert:  Dr. Vikas replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your reply.

As long as these are pure sexual fantasies, your partner is totally in love with you and has no attachment of any sort with the previous partner you should not be concern about it in my view and spoil your relationship.

Best wishes,

Vikas