How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Manley Your Own Question
Mark Manley
Mark Manley, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 402
Experience:  Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Over 15 years exp. Married 30 years and happy.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Mark Manley is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was wondering about an anger issue I've been having,

Resolved Question:

Hello, I was wondering about an anger issue I've been having, recently. I had it before when I was only 6 years and younger and it seems to have resurfaced. I get so angry that I blackout. Is there a name for this?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Mark Manley replied 5 years ago.
I don't believe there is a name for it so I would call it Blackout Anger for lack of a better name. If you go to
you will find you are in good company. There are three pages of entries so I recommend you read them all.
There are many anger management techniques for you to try so if you want to you can read books, attend classes, etc.
I wish you the best of success in dealing with your anger.
Mark Manley
Mark Manley and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you