David Akiva
David Akiva, BA, MA,
Experience:  Counselor; Behavioral Consultant
57833540

I am passive aggresive and because of that my marriage is in

I am passive aggresive and because of that my marriage is in constant turmoil. My wife is without hope because any improvement is short lived. She has corresponded with you and recommends you and your counsel.I would like your help. Where do I start?
This question is for Elliot Sewell. Thank you.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  David Akiva replied 5 years ago.
Duddy :

Welcome, I am a professional counselor, Behavioral-Consultant and relationship expert.

Duddy :

I'd like to ask a few questions to better understand your situation and question. Do you have a few minutes?

Duddy :

Are you available for chat right now?

Duddy :

Alright. You must be doing something else right now. No problem. I'll check back a bit later to see if you are available for chat...

Duddy :

If you return to chat and I'm not back yet, maybe you could start the process by answering the following questions:

Duddy :

1) What exactly do you mean by passive-aggressive? There are many, many different meanings for this term.

Duddy :

2) What are your top 1-3 relationship problems right now? Would you mind providing a concrete play by play example of each kind of problem?

Duddy :

3) What would our wife give as the top example of the most central relationship problem you are having together?

Duddy :

5) What was the most important answer she got here related to your current relationship probems?

Duddy :

I'll be back in a while to check for your detailed responses to my questions so far. Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond.

Customer:

I would like to communicate with

Customer:

I would like to communicate with Elliott Sewell. He is familiar with our situation because my wife has communicated with him (last communication August 25 2011

Duddy :

Sorry about that. Let me forward this question directly to him....