Bill
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
48585111

I am on Effexor ER. I forgot to pick up my prescription on

I am on Effexor ER. I forgot to pick up my prescription on Friday and the pharmacy is closed over the weekend. I'm having withdrawal symptoms (the "brain twitches" people talk about). Is there anything I can do to minimize these symptoms until I can get my prescription monday?

Bill :

Hello- Thank you for asking the question. I have over 30 years of experience working with individuals, couples and families & am happy to reply.

I am sorry to hear about this and to avoid further side effects, I would go to the nearest hospital E.R. and see the physician, explain the situation and they should be able to give you a dose that will hold you until tomorrow.

This will prevent SSRI Discontinuation Syndrome.

Do this today.

I wish you the best, Bill

PLEASE CLICK ACCEPT

Bill40818.7866773958
Bill :

Bill :

Do this today.

I wish you the best, Bill

PLEASE CLICK ACCEPT