Ask Eleanor
Ask Eleanor, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Marriage & Family Therapist/Prof. Counselor for 20 years
57558633

My nephew from Goshen Ohio called that his 62 y o

Customer Question

My nephew from Goshen Ohio called that his 62 y o mother-in-law has started acting very paranoid: fears a previous neighbor is now residing under her trailer home and spying on her and going to harm her. She has no insurance and needs psychiatric help. How can I guide him to help her. i am a retired clinical social worker in Indiana.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Ask Eleanor replied 6 years ago.
Ask Eleanor :

Hello, I am here for you it is my pleasure to help a fellow professional. Do you know if this is a recent problem or has she had psychiatric problems in the past?

Ask Eleanor :

Are you there, dear?

Ask Eleanor :

You seem to be offline. I was hoping we could chat, but while waiting I did some research and found the information below. I believe Goshen is close to Cincinniti. This center offers a sliding scale fee based upon income and is open 24/7. CENTRAL CLINIC*

Hamilton

311 Albert Sabin Way
Cincinnati, OH 45229

• (513)(###) ###-####begin_of_the_skype_highlighting(###) ###-####end_of_the_skype_highlighting Administrative

Eligibility:Hamilton Co. resident

Fees:Sliding scale

Documentation required:Copy of State ID and Insurance card.

Service hours:24 Hours/7 days a week

Languages:English, Spanish

Referral procedure:Written or phone

Method of home delivery:By phone

Services:Central Intake/Assessment for Psychiatric Services, Mental Health Hotlines, Mental Health Screening for Mental Illness/Emotional Disabilities, Specialized Information and Referral for Mental Health Issues

Other location offering this service

Ask Eleanor :

Here is the link to the Greater Cincinniti United Way Resource site where I found the information above: http://www.referweb.net/uwgc/Search.aspx Your nephew may search the site for additional centers, but I believe this one would be excellent. I would take her for evaluation asap. If you have no further questions, please remember to click on the green accept button so that I will receive credit for my response. You may return to this answer for reference at any time after you accept. Good luck to all and take care, Eleanor