Dr. G.
Dr. G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist.
15682972

i have found out my husband is having a emotional affair, when

i have found out my husband is having a emotional affair, when confronted with this he says she s just a friend .i have asked her to back off and she wont!He says he needs both of us and cares very deeply for us both also he has not slept with her or so he tells me .He still sees her on a daily basis and even said when i go away on holiday he will take her out. what can i do to save marriage he will not back down. i asked him if he was in a boat and both of us where drowning which one would he chose he replied none because i feel the same about you both.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 5 years ago.
I don't know about you but to me sharing a man while married is no marriage at all. He is not willing to commit to you. He is totally disrespecting you and the marriage. He has no plans to stop this behavior. The reality is that this marriage cannot be saved until he stops the affair. That is the bottomline.