Dr. Shirley Schaye
Dr. Shirley Schaye, Doctor
Experience:  PhD-Psych; Certif. Psychoanalyst NPAP& NYFS; Memb.APsaA;IPA; Pub.Author; Teach/Supervise Therapy
45897396

Dr Schaye, we were disconnected. I was wondering if you

Customer Question

Dr Schaye, we were disconnected . I was wondering if you found a psychiatrist for my son Kian.?. Much appreciated
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Shirley Schaye replied 6 years ago.
Dr. Shirley Schaye :

Hi, I think you received the contact for Dr. Norman Broudy. If you haven't please let me know.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

I will send it again.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

Again, I want to remind you that there are several doctors here. Please be sure to indicate that you ONLY WANT DR. BROUDY.

Customer:

I didn't receive it yet.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

Oh, that's strange. On my computer it says it was sent. Let me double check that I have the right person. You are the one with the 9 year old boy who was on a myriad of meds for ADD. Is that right?

Customer:

That correct.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

Ok, I'll copy and paste it. Strange that it didn't go thropugh. Glad you contacted me again. I'll be right back.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :
Norman Broudy, MD

Brody & Assoc
825 N Washington St

Wilmington, DE
19801

Phone: (302)(###) ###-####/strong> ext. 226
Fax:(###) ###-####/div>
Customer:

I cannot thank you enough. Thank you so so much. You made my day!

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

You are most welcome. Think of the boy I treated and where he went. He was only on 20 mgs. of Ritalin SR True today there are many more medication alternatives. Do you know that he no longer takes any medicacation and didn't through law school and college except during exam time. He learned how to manage his life.