Dr. Shirley Schaye
Dr. Shirley Schaye, Doctor
Experience:  PhD-Psych; Certif. Psychoanalyst NPAP& NYFS; Memb.APsaA;IPA; Pub.Author; Teach/Supervise Therapy
45897396

My wife just coming back from the hospital last week. and

Customer Question

my wife just coming back from the hospital last week. and their determination was ptsp and they send my home without a pill. please anyone out there can read this message please any one thank you thankyou
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Shirley Schaye replied 6 years ago.
Dr. Shirley Schaye :

Thank you for contacting Just Answer. I am not sure that I understand exactly what you are talking about. What kind of help are you looking for? Also, did you mean PTSD, not PTSP? Please elaborate so that I may help you.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

You there?

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

I see that she used to take medication and now they sent her home without any pills. Have you asked them for a follow-up visit? Or you can bring her to her doctor to have them give her a maintenance medication so that she can function better.I'll await your response before I can answer more specifically. It is getting late here so add whatever you like to this chat and I'll check it out tomorrow morning. But, to repeat, if she was taking medications before and they helped, get her doctor to prescribe them again.

I will check in the morning to see what you have added to this chat and respond then. You can add whatever you like to this chat. Simply Reply: Dr. Shirley Schaye and I'll respond in the morning.
I'm just checking to see if you added anything but you have not. I'll check back again. But, in case you have not added anything, please ask your wife's doctor to see her and think about the different medications she's been on and what to give her so she will not be without her pills.

Again, just Reply: Dr. Shirley Schaye and I'll respond to any other questions you may have.