Dr. Vikas
Dr. Vikas, Psychiatrist
Experience:  MBBS ; M.D Psychiatry, MS. Health Informatics
4079050

Disconnected from Friends

I have been feeling depressed and it's affecting my friendships with people. As a result, I've been growing more and more distant from my friends, and I'm afraid soon that I will have nobody left if I continue on this path. How do I get through this?

Patients suffering from depression commonly report symptoms such as they start feeling unhappy most of the time, lose interest in life and can't enjoy anything, start avoiding other people, become irritable etc and probably this is what you may be currently going through.

I would recommend you to go through the link given below about the symptoms, cause and treatment options available. If you have any other question, we can discuss about it later once you have gone through the link given below.

What does it feel like?

Best wishes,

Vikas

Please feel free to ask if you need clarification/more information. Kindly click the GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON if you are satisfied with the answer. POSITIVE FEEDBACK and BONUS are warmly appreciated