How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask psychlady Your Own Question
psychlady, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 6893
Experience:  Psychotherapist specializing in the treatment of a variety of mental health issues.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
psychlady is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live with a 57 year old nun, I am her superior and she is

This answer was rated:

I live with a 57 year old nun, I am her superior and she is a dialysis tech- she exhibits aggression and frustration during my treatment and has wrenched my arm and hurt me and then denies it, how can i deal with this situation
You cannot allow yourself to be abused. I am not suggesting that you can figure out her "disorder" but instead what you can do about your situation. You deserve to not live in fear. Go to whatever chain of command is available to eliminate this problem. You have to be assertive and decide who you can go to in order to eliminate this situation. If you need counselor than that is certainly an option. You have to in structured care to help you maintain your focus. Find who can help you in the church so that whatever she is going through is not taken out on you.
psychlady and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you