How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for online support/outlet to explore some

Customer Question

I am looking for online support/outlet to explore some resentment I have towards my husband; I know some that aren't necessarily fair to him but really drive me crazy anyway. Any suggestions?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 6 years ago.

Hi! You know, to give you the best answer, I think I should ask you a few questions first that will help define the problem and the situation.

Your question is very evocative that there are problems in the marriage that need exploring. What are the problems?

What do you mean by online support?

Would you consider couples therapy again if the therapist worked on a sliding scale or took your insurance? Would he agree to go?

Any extra information that will help, feel free to share.

Dr. Mark