Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

I am crying right now I just wished you could hug me and make

I am crying right now I just wished you could hug me and make me feel better I just want someone to tell me its going to be okay
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 6 years ago.
Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

I can feel your pain and sadness. I have had my eyes closed and have been projecting a real, warm, close, cheek to cheek, brotherly hug to you. My arms are wrapped around my image of you and I am giving you my love and support.

It WILL be okay. Whatever your sorrow or grief, whether it is based on something that happened, or just a deep feeling of despair that has swept over you, know in your mind and in your heart that it will pass.

I want you to take some deep breaths - very deep. Hold them in briefly and let them out slowly, and feel yourself calming down. Feel a sense of well-being coming over you, as your mood begins to change.

Things will be bright again, and this sadness will pass. You will be fine. I promise.

God bless you,

Elliott

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC