How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Norman M. Your Own Question
Norman M.
Norman M., Principal psychotherapist in private practice. Newspaper contributor, over 2000 satisfied clients on JA
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 2568
Experience:  ADHP(NC), DEHP(NC), ECP, UKCP Registered.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Norman M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have binge eating disorder and am depserate to get help

Resolved Question:

i have binge eating disorder and am depserate to get help but not sure where to get help? any advice?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Norman M. replied 6 years ago.
I strongly advise you to see your Doctor AGAIN, and simply tell her upfront that her advice was negligent, and that you want a second opinion. I would go so far as to say to her that if that is all she can advise, you will report her to the Health Authorities. It is utterly disgraceful that you have been treated like this. Remember, she is there to serve YOU!

You'll find a lot of support and information here, and details of how to find professional help at the APS site here.
Norman M. and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you

Related Mental Health Questions