How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Manley Your Own Question
Mark Manley
Mark Manley, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 402
Experience:  Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Over 15 years exp. Married 30 years and happy.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Mark Manley is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I seem to be having these intense panic attacks lately, and

Resolved Question:

I seem to be having these intense panic attacks lately, and it feels like the whole world is crashing all around me. I get the shakes really bad, my heart races. It is effecting my relationship with my long distance girlfriend. Is there any sort of solution to this?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Mark Manley replied 6 years ago.
there are answers to this!
Step one: see a medical doctor for a check up and possible medication. Tell him or her your symptoms and history.
Step two: See a Psychologist who treats anxiety disorders with one or both of the following approaches
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Hypnosis.
If you need help locating a psychologist in your area go to
Here you will find several options in your area.
Be sure to tell your doctor and your psychologist about your drinking.
There is much you can do to feel better.
Best of success to you.
Mark Manley
Mark Manley and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you