Bill
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
48585111

i am having a problem like all of a sudden i feel like very

i am having a problem like all of a sudden i feel like very low memory loss cant speak to anybody not even my friends ,cant hear them properly .if someone ask me a question its really hard for me to speak up even its an easy answer .i feel very low , i lose all my confidence. i feel so embarrased with myself. i dont know its a psychological affect to me .to be honest its happening to me since 1 year. i used to take drugs that time but now i am completely drug free ,nw its 1 year i havent used anything like that but still this problem irritating me. i just let it go till now because i thought it will be recovered as time goes .but nothing change so please i want to get rid of this. sometimes even i think if it goes on continueing then it will end in sucide commit .so i am so scared that my life spoils .so please send me the right solution so that i can alleviate from this dreadful problem.thank you so much
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Bill replied 6 years ago.

Bill :

Hello- Thank you for asking the question here at JustAnswer. I have read what you have written and am happy to respond.

Bill :

I am sorry to hear about how you have been feeling and to me it sounds as though you may have some type of attention deficit issue which has resulted in increased anxiety and depression (which is a typical course for un-treated ADD). You also can become obsessive in your thinking.

Bill :

Take the following self scoring quiz and you will get an immediate result with suggestions on what to do:

Bill :

If you score in the above 70 range, you will need to see a mental health professional and your GP as the treatment for ADD & ADHD involves medication and cognitive behavioral therapy.

Bill :

More information here:

Bill :

I trust that this will help greatly and answers your question.

Bill :

I wish you the best, Bill

Bill :

PLEASE CLICK ACCEPT

Expert:  Bill replied 6 years ago.
As you were off line- I have answered above. Best, Bill
PLEASE CLICK ACCEPT
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i m satisfied with your answer but am really confused what should i initially take. i am hurt so much by this extremely sad psychologically downs me a lot . so please can u suggest a specific therapy which i could overcome soon .thank you so much.
Expert:  Bill replied 6 years ago.
You need to talk to your GP regarding medication and also get some talk therapy with a counselor that understand ADHD and practices Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Your GP should know what medications to prescribe.
Best, Bill