How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bill Your Own Question
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 3707
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Bill is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have adhd and been off my med for a while and was trying

Customer Question

i have adhd and been off my med for a while and was trying to find a online doctor to put me back on it
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Bill replied 6 years ago.
Hello- Thank you for asking the question here at JustAnswer. I have read what you have written and am happy to respond.
It is unlikely that you are going to find a doctor to provide any medication without seeing you face-to-face. In most states this practice would not only be unethical, it is against the law.
Best thing to do is make and appointment with a psychiatrist that treats ADHD.
I wish you the best, Bill