Bill
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
48585111

Im very depressed, and my anxiety is increasing, I need some

Im very depressed , and my anxiety is increasing, I need some advice on what to do
Bill :

Hello- Thank you for asking the question here at JustAnswer. I have read what you have written and am happy to respond.

Bill :

I am sorry to hear about your distress. In this situation you should contact the Emergency Mental Health Service in your Community and seek immediate assistance. They should have a 24 hour number available for you to make contact.

Bill :

Read about depression and anxiety at the following site and learn how they feed into one another and self help exercises.

Bill :

This will help in the short term

Bill :

I wish you the best..

Bill :

Bill

As you were off line- I have answered above.
Best,Bill