How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1768
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Keane, Need your advice on three questions.The first is

This answer was rated:

Hi Dr. Keane,
Need your advice on three questions.The first is since I am looking to crossdress as a young wealthy woman would like to have the personality of ones also.How would a young wealthy woman control a man?The second do you recommend an image consultant?The last question would like to crossdress as a dominatrix and open a dungeon any advice on how to proceed?Thanks
Dr.Keane :

Hi, Let me answer as best I can. I do not believe you have to look like a wealthy young woman to be controlling however I believe you want the personality of a woman who is able to control her man and in your crossdressing mode you "act" this way by insisting on paying attention to your demands and insist on certain behaviors, like get me a drink ....etc. Just remember you are playing a role. If you feel you want an image consultant get one, tell them what you are looking for in terms of personality and style, then decide if you like what they recommend. I have no idea how to answer the third part of this question, have no experience or knowledge but I am sure there is lots of information on this role playing on the internet and dominatrix sites. Hope this helps....


Thanks for help.I do have a question relating to the crossdressing one that I forgot to include into.I would like rent a mansion when crossdressing like a wealthy woman and have just been checking into possible ones locally through a website.I did write the owners through an online form but they haven't got back to me should I call them?Would like to have a mansion rental which some require a three minimum stay to have the whole persona of one.How should I proceed on this part?Thanks again.

Dr.Keane :

It depends on how long ago you made the request, give them some time and if you don't hear after say three/five days then call and inquire. I don't understand the last part of your request but three nights in one persona shouldn't be difficult, just play the role anyway you want and have fun.


Thanks Dr. Keane.Appreciate your help.

Dr. Keane and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Dr. Keane,

Any suggestions on looking for a skirt suit?Also any recommendations on proper hosiery?Thanks