How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Selah R, M.S. LPC Your Own Question
Selah R, M.S. LPC
Selah R, M.S. LPC, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 582
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor; over 13+ yrs exp working with adults, teens, & families/couples.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Selah R, M.S. LPC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dr. Olsen, My question did not get answered and as now, it

Customer Question

Dr. Olsen, My question did not get answered and as now, it is quite alright. The issue has been partially resolved and a therapist is currently working to further help the patient. Thank for your your help so far. Question of 1/10/2011 $22 ***@******.***
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Selah R, M.S. LPC replied 6 years ago.
Selah R, M.S. LPC :

Thank you for letting us know the status change in your question.

Selah R, M.S. LPC and 2 other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you