How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dr. Phil

We have a
son, hard to say is an

Customer Question

Dr. Phil <br /> <br />We have a <br />son, hard to say is an addict . We have had him in a drug program and now has relapsed. We are crying out for help and do not know where to turn, and is breaking our Family. Are there programs is our area we do not have the extra funds. Please Dr. Phil will you help him,us??? I thank you
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Rossi replied 6 years ago.


Dr. Phil does not work for Just Answer. If you would like feedback from another expert, let us know.