Luann
Luann, Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist, 24 years experience working with children, adolescents, families and adults.
50737979

I have had numerous issues from my child getting into

I have had numerous issues from my child getting into trouble at school, drugs and police, her boyfriend and domestic abuse, a baby involved in this, my mother losing her mind through dementia, worrying about my dad, losing a very close aunty, losing a mother in law, and my husband deciding I hadn't had enough and having an affair. I did have a nervous breakdown, but managed to deal with it without medication. I was off work for 2 months. I have managed to cope for 3 years, but I am now getting so I can't as issues are arising again.
I feel I need to escape for while, a retreat that could help me. I don't think I am nuts, I think I need someone that can help put me back in order.
Thank you.
Can you maybe advise me on a retreat that can help me.
, a retreat, that could help
Luann :

Hello

Luann :

Wow, you have a lot to deal with! I applaud your efforts to keep working on you and your coping abilities. I have heard of some retreats that have a counseling component to them as well as promoting general health and wellness. I encourage you to do a web search using those key words to find something close to you and/or one that appeals to you. While retreats can be very helpful, with all of your issues, I encourage you to consider counseling too. You would benefit from ongoing support to deal with the issues and losses your mentioned and to work on building new coping skills. Good luck to you.