Mental Health

Have Mental Health Questions? Ask a Psychiatrist Online

Mental Health

Reply to doctor after question.pd.Im just a smarmy marmy. I

try not to be mean.The...
reply to doctor after question.pd.Im just a smarmy marmy. I try not to be mean.The neighbor was had her shiverful. w/ strange. Last Thanksgiving the brother showed up with his Shiverful. The Identical sister had a shiverful. And they asked to borrow my sugar for their pies. I gave them a blackberry cobbler. The brother ate it. Then he returned the pie tin. Dad got upset that I gave them a pie. He went inside their house and disappeared for hours. He fell asleep in their house. We had to wait for him to come back out. Like I had to wait for Amanda to come back out. Dad seemed disoriented and came back late. They experiment on visitors. Then they had another baby.
12/2/2010
Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Hi Catheryn,

The best cure when you are Shiverful is quick energy - such as sugar. You are NOT mean, and may be a great source of sweetness. That is why they come to you for sugar. Give it freely and it will come back to you manyfold. They all owe you some pie as well.

I guess you practiced with the band. Here is another Shiverful that also practiced. You can listen to them here:

http://www.myspace.com/shiverful/music/albums/shiverfull-demo-4473559

You don't have to join the service to be of service, giving to your fellow creatures.

Blessings,

Elliott
Their shiverful was about five children per family with moms having five a piece. for three siblings. The brother brought his boat for seven and had all fifteen children playing on a boat for seven. He wanted to take the boat out but they were climbing off the boat. They parked the boat on the street and all went inside except the children. The children were all under five years old.
Like I said the woman could mid-wife. She had one they called cousin Amanda. She had one that looked like my daughter on the boat. She was brand new. I had an experience at her house. That one fell off the boat. Someone came to pick up that one. That was Thanksgiving a couple of years ago in 2003.
The family moved away to a neighbor hood where they have houses built for shiverfuls. Large not catholic families. Large religious families. Large protestant families. She called to have us over to her new house. My daughter was growing. They asked her to come over to play with her childish. The child who was too young to interest her. We had to wait at home for someone to call to pick Amanda back up. Mom drove by the house I saw the former neighbor in old M.O. standing on the side walk getting herself involved with another child out on the sidewalk. The child was sleepriding a tricycle on the sidewalk.
The former neighbor has an M.O. she distracts only children playing in their yards with her large group of children. They are lonely children only children. Then she sees the parents and talkd to the parents. "See How Easy this is?" She has one child in every age group." They don't want to watch their younger sister brother" excetera. They want to play hide and seek and they leave the youngest/ most childish to be playing with alone. So Amanda felt sorry for her and played with them. Amanda was tortured to want to play with the older children. They left her to play with her childish. Amanda was afraid to leave child number four alone. They were on their own property. So I begged her to come back inside her own house. Then the family had number five. Amanda would see number four leaving the house to wander away down the street. Number for was two to three in 2006. She layed down in other peoples driveways behind cars. And threw herself on sidewalks to cry. She was lonely. Amanda would have felt she had to watch her. They got number three involved in sports. They got along great with these brother s on our street. They came back to visit our other neighbors. The boys are her age. They said" they don't like girls." Amanda didn't want to play her childish she decided to learn basketball. They decided " They do like girls". The brothers that are our neighbors decided they like number two sister in the shiverful.Not Amanda. Amanda was back out playing her childish. Babysitting number four in the shiverful.The brothers who were neighbors decided to put Amanda in some tall grass to hide for hide and seek. They left her mosquito ridden. The girls talked her into sitting in tall grass. They left her mosqutoe ridden. Number five has grown. Since 2007 they moved to the large houses neighborhood. Amanda recovered greatly. She has a best buddy.I don't have to check up what she is doing at the neighbors house any more.
Where is Amanda now? Where is the boat now? How often do you experience these things?

It strikes me that Amanda is a lot like you. You are perhaps often alone. Others are busy and don't understand things. Have you taken up basketball too?
Best,

Elliott
Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist